BadA$$ Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BadA$$ Wolves

the place where vampires meet their end

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction + a few rules:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Bad] Memphis
Legend of Darkness
Legend of Darkness
[Bad] Memphis

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Introduction + a few rules:) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) EmptyTue 16 May à 6:45

First of all i'd like to thank you all for joining our clan and i hope that you've all felt here right at home. Since we're a family now, i've created this forum so that we can keep in touch easyer. I think that all clan members should register here as soon as possible.
Like any forum there will be some rules:
- no insults of any kind amoung clan members...we're a family so let's act like one
- players who aren't in the MG clan but will register here will not be allowed to become a member of this forum (kick/ban).
- pls use your ingame name on the forum so i can give you the ranks easyer:)10x
- since we are at war we won't receive any new members that doesn't use their ingame name (if you wan't a different name on the forum you'll have to send me a mess in MG with a request to allow this new member) --- i have to do this to keep the spyes away from our forum Smile

That's all for now...pls tell me if you think that any other rules should be implemented:)

Rockman Gregia: And Respest all members no matter what

Last edited by on Mon 29 May à 14:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://badass.darkbb.com
Rockman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) EmptyWed 17 May à 22:06

And dont DOUBLE POST THE SAME MESSAGE!
Back to top Go down
Mogaldea

PostSubject: Re: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) EmptySun 28 May à 16:18

Now that this forum has some weeks I must congratulate our designer, Rockman Gregia. It's one of the best forums in the MG. I am very proud to be a Badass Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
[Bad] Memphis
Legend of Darkness
Legend of Darkness
[Bad] Memphis

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) EmptySun 28 May à 16:36

Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://badass.darkbb.com
Rockman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) EmptyTue 30 May à 1:59

Mogaldeata wrote:
Now that this forum has some weeks I must congratulate our designer, Rockman Gregia. It's one of the best forums in the MG. I am very proud to be a Badass Werewolf.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction + a few rules:)   Introduction + a few rules:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction + a few rules:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BadA$$ Wolves :: BadA$$ Clan :: CLAN & FORUM RULES-
Jump to: